What's in this article...
If you’re in need of a reliable, powerful, portable and efficient generator, then look no further than the 2,000 Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator from Yamaha. This inverter generator delivers incredible power output without sacrificing its portability.
The inverter system allows the generator to power up to two thousand watts of wonderfully clean AC power. This system brings high performance when and where you really need it.
The fuel can lasts a whopping ten and a half hours without interruption because of its maximum efficiency and premium technology. The device has a Smart Throttle Load feature that dynamically adjusts engine speed to ensure greater fuel efficiency.
On top of that, the Yamaha also weighs only forty four pounds, which makes it the ultimate portable generator and so easy to carry. Keeping this in your arsenal will definitely make life a whole lot better.
To add even more convenience, the generator is also able to recharge its batteries with its 8A12V DC output, so that it is incredibly ideal for boat owners, auto owners and RV owners.
In addition to that, it uses noise reduction technology to make sure that the operation is as quiet as possible.
The sound blocking design, it uses a glass wool construction that helps absorb noise, even during heavy operation. That way, you won’t cause disturbances from noise pollution by using this machine.
You will be able to power machinery that is typically more delicate and not have to worry about doing damage because of its electrical overload breaker. This is premium technology at its best in this inverter generator.
About its Manufacturer: Yamaha
Yamaha as a brand has been around since the mid 20th century. With a host of different products on the market, Yamaha has established themselves in the global marketplace as a leader based on their product’s superior innovation and performance.
With their founding vision, they walk hand in hand with original ideas that enabled the company to grow into a corporate conglomerate that spans a number of different industries while they continue to grow until this day.
This product weighs fifty pounds shipped and ships to certain countries outside the United States. The generator can run for twelve hours without the need to refuel and it is backed by a two-year manufacturer’s warranty. The box includes the gas-powered generator only.
Here are some of the other features of the Yamaha…
- CARB Compliant which makes it available in California
- Has an innovative inverter system with PWM (pulse width modulation) control
- A smart throttle system that varies the engine speed based on its load
- A super quiet muffler with a spark arrestor USFS.
Here are some of the pros and cons…
- Amazingly quiet – during operation, this thing makes virtually no noise for its power.
- Lightweight and stylish – very comfortable and portable, the unit looks good and is easy to carry around.
- Fuel efficient – the fact that this lasts incredibly long on one charge is amazing. It allows you to focus on what’s most important.
- Easy to start up – this works with the first pull right out of its box. Put the oil in first, which is not included however.
- Must buy engine oil – the device has to ship without oil, so you will need to buy a quart, a funnel and a pan for excess oil.
The Yamaha 2,000 Watt 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator promises great performance for a medium duty generator.
The most incredible feature of this tool is the fact that it is so quiet. You won’t literally have to worry about disturbing your neighbors, etc during operation. The only real logical setback is the price unit comes in at.
But as most people say, you get what you pay for so this is an extremely good buy, no matter the price point.