What's in this article...
Leave the gas, oil and smelly exhaust fumes behind, and go a step ahead with no cord, you can now with this Lawn Mower with Removable Battery.
Stronger than your average cordless electric mower, this machine allows you to cut up to six-thousand square feet on one single charge.
Add in an array of convenient features such as push button starting and not needing tune-ups or oil changes and you’re ready to go. The only thing you have to do is sharpen the blades once a year.
The fact that it’s a cordless machine makes it that much better. So now you can stay tangle free and roam about the yard wherever you’re needed.
This cordless lawn mower offers you the flexibility to choose from 3 different options when cutting. You can sweep your clippings up quickly with the rear discharge.
And the mulching option chops the grass clippings and spreads them out proportionally to help your lawn hold nutrients and moisture and the bagging option lets leaves and grass be conveniently collected in the grass catcher bag.
Even the design was created to be fatigue reducing and comfortable. The handle is ergonomic and adjusts very quickly to your posture so that you can maneuver the mower with your arms straight. It’s hard to beat this mower in terms of performance and features.
About it Manufacturer: Worx
With products made in Italy, and manufactured in China, Worx makes products for the home and lawn that are innovative, hassle-free and cutting edge. Unlike traditionally engine powered products and tools, Worx aims to set itself apart with products that not only stand out on paper but also in terms of power and performance, look and feel.
The WORX WG783 Lawn mower is cordless and runs on a 24-volt battery. The deck size is 14 inches and the cutting area is roughly 6,000 square feet or 1/4th an acre. The runtime charge is 30 minute and the height settings is 1.8 to 3.3 inches. The capacity of the grass bag is .85 bushes and it weighs 31 pounds. The warranty is 2 years.
Here are some of the other features…
- Mowing height that’s adjustable from 1.8 to 3.3 inches
- 14 inch width for cutting
- a three in one cutting for bagging, rear discharge and mulching with a push button starter
- Ergonomic handle that improves control and reduces fatigue.
Here are some of the pros and cons…
- Great for the environment – no gas, therefore, no fumes or oil or exhaust.
- Lightweight –makes it great for maneuvering around the yard.
- Installation is simple – twenty minutes for most novice, grass catch is simple as well.
- Portable battery – you can charge with it docked or undocked inside of the lawn mower.
- No one-touch height adjustment – you must manually adjust the wheels yourself. More of a personal preference than a must-have, but others in its class has it.
- Must mow in dry grass – when you mow, make sure the grass isn’t moist; otherwise, it will be difficult.
- Handle doesn’t completely collapse – self-explanatory, would be more convenient if it did.
The WORX WG783 Lil’ Mo 14-Inch 24-Volt Cordless 3-In-1 Lawn Mower handles extremely well for an electric mower.
Since it’s a bit on the smaller side in terms of deck size, it may take you longer to finish your yard with more passes, however in terms of performance and quality, it is a great small sized cordless mower that does its job well. And that, quite frankly is all you can ask for.
In terms of value and performance, this is definitely a quality buy. You won’t feel buyer’s remorse if you have this in your shed.